Car Detailing Carpet Brush
This specially design car detailing carpet brush is very unique in its construction and is a dedicated brush for removing debris stuck in the car carpet, car mats and cloth car seats. The short stiff bristles agitate any debris stuck in the carpet fibers and lift them away quickly meaning less strokes are needed. This brush is perfect for a quick pre-brush before vacuuming to save time or even as an alternative to vacuuming on more cumbersome areas like hatch back parcel trays where the brush can be used instead of vacuuming.
For car mats and parcel trays or boot liners, simply remove them from the car, hold them against a wall and brush downwards until all debris has fallen off.
If used for a pre-brush before vacuuming the car, just brush in quick strikes around the areas that have ingrained debris, then start your normal vacuum process. This brush is also effective on pet hair removal on carpets, but is not a dedicated pet hair removal brush.
With its smaller head, this brush is a very agile tool and can get into some tight edges where debris tends to lodge itself in car carpets. The handle makes the brush easy to hold and the eyelet at the end of the handle allows for easy storage by hanging the brush in storage.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours of ordering. Items will be posted via Australian Post unless otherwise stated. If Express Postage is selected, then items in the Sydney Metropol area will arrive in 1-2 business days of receiving the postage information.
The Standard Post will take between 3-5 business days to arrive.
Cutting Edge Chemicals takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items once delivered to the specified address.
Any questions about shipping should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a local order that needs a specific delivery, please contact one of our service agents to organise an alternate shipping method.
*No items can be picked up from the warehouse.
Returns and Refunds for 100% satisfaction guarantee
At Cutting Edge Chemicals you can shop with total peace of mind. If you purchase anything from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order or are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us for a full refund of the purchase price.
To request to return an item to us for your money back:
- Email us, stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return.
- Our team will then issue you a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and advise our return address.
- Please ensure you include this RAN number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly.
- Pack item in the original box or similar box with padding for safe return and post back to the returns address provided on the RAN sheet.
Our Refund Policy applies in relation to every product we sell provided:
- You followed all instructions as stated for each product and only used item as directed.
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with a RAN and authorisation to return.
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging are received back by us in original and satisfactory condition.
- That you don't stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please write a note stating why you chose to return the item and any feedback on what we can improve on.
- Refunds will be deposited into the card that was used for purchase.
All our items are backed by the NSW Consumer Law Legislation.