Snow Wash pH Neutral Car Wash
Hand crafted, thick and luxurious white foam to safely lift and remove contaminates of vehicle paintwork.
pH neutral and biodegradable formula safe to use on all vehicle surfaces.
Safe for coated and matte vehicles. Will not dry out rubbers or remove protection. Strong cleaning agents will leave surfaces removed of large particles, dirt and mud.
Australian made & owned
- Mix 900ml of water and 100ml of Snow wash in your pressure foam cannon.
- Apply foam starting from bottom of vehicle moving up to the roof after all areas are covered.
- Let dwell for 2-3 minutes without ever letting a panel dry. If uneven dwelling occurs, spray over uncovered areas.
- Hose off the product from top to bottom and ensure that all areas have been removed before moving to physical wash.
- If using as clay pad lubrication, make sure panel is cleaned prior to reapplying snow wash and rubbing down with clay pad. Remove product with high pressure water as directed.
Never let product dry.
Always check in inconspicuous area first. Only use product as directed.
Always wear PPE when dealing with chemicals.
Skin Contact: Irritation is unlikely. However, if irritation does occur, flush with lukewarm, gently flowing water for 5 minutes or until chemical is removed.
Eye Contact: No effects expected. If irritation does occur, flush contaminated eye(s) with lukewarm, gently flowing water for 5 minutes or until the product is removed. Obtain medical advice if irritation becomes painful or lasts more than a few minutes. Take special care if exposed person is wearing contact lenses.
Ingestion: If product is swallowed or gets in mouth, do NOT induce vomiting; wash mouth with water and give some water to drink. If symptoms develop, or if in doubt contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours of ordering. Items will be posted via Australian Post unless otherwise stated. If Express Postage is selected, then items in the Sydney Metropol area will arrive in 1-2 business days of receiving the postage information.
The Standard Post will take between 3-5 business days to arrive.
Cutting Edge Chemicals takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items once delivered to the specified address.
Any questions about shipping should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a local order that needs a specific delivery, please contact one of our service agents to organise an alternate shipping method.
*No items can be picked up from the warehouse.
Returns and Refunds for 100% satisfaction guarantee
At Cutting Edge Chemicals you can shop with total peace of mind. If you purchase anything from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order or are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us for a full refund of the purchase price.
To request to return an item to us for your money back:
- Email us, stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return.
- Our team will then issue you a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and advise our return address.
- Please ensure you include this RAN number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly.
- Pack item in the original box or similar box with padding for safe return and post back to the returns address provided on the RAN sheet.
Our Refund Policy applies in relation to every product we sell provided:
- You followed all instructions as stated for each product and only used item as directed.
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with a RAN and authorisation to return.
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging are received back by us in original and satisfactory condition.
- That you don't stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please write a note stating why you chose to return the item and any feedback on what we can improve on.
- Refunds will be deposited into the card that was used for purchase.
All our items are backed by the NSW Consumer Law Legislation.