Coated Car Wash Shampoo
Safe on ceramic coated cars, vinyl wraps & matte paints
Coated is a unique mix of highly developed, organic cleaning agents that will effectively remove dirt, grime and dust from all ceramic coated, wrapped and PPF protected vehicles.
Completely pH neutral, biodegradable and contains no waxes or sealants that will interfere with your protected vehicles. It is safe to use on all car paints including single stage and matte finishes.
Great for motorbikes and other delicate paintworks. High sudding formula to help encapsulate dirt and bring it to the surface for a streak free, deep clean look. Will not add any shine to wrapped vehicles.
Biodegradable for a cleaner environment
Balance pH to prolong the life of your paintwork
Australian made & owned
- Prepare vehicle by using Snow Lite to remove solid contaminates of paintwork.
- Using 2 full buckets of water, add 50 ml of Coated to 1 bucket of water and mix with hand.
- Apply Coated using a 2-bucket wash method and a microfibre wash mitt. Starting with roof and working in section by section to get best results. Remember to dip wash mitt into clean water bucket after each panel to avoid adding any swirls to vehicle.
- Rinse vehicle off once all panels are washed and dry using a microfibre drying towel.
Will not streak or leave any filament on the surface.
Test in inconspicuous spot first and always use out of direct sun.
Never let product dry on vehicle. Only use product as directed.
Wear proper PPE when dealing with any chemicals. The use of gloves is recommended.
Skin Contact: Flush with lukewarm, gently flowing water for 5 minutes or until chemical is removed.
Eye Contact: Flush contaminated eye(s) with lukewarm, gently flowing water for 5 minutes or until the product is removed. Obtain medical advice if irritation becomes painful or lasts more than a few minutes. Take special care if exposed person is wearing contact lenses.
Ingestion: If product is swallowed or gets in mouth, do NOT induce vomiting; wash mouth with water and give some water to drink. If symptoms develop, or if in doubt contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours of ordering. Items will be posted via Australian Post unless otherwise stated. If Express Postage is selected, then items in the Sydney Metropol area will arrive in 1-2 business days of receiving the postage information.
The Standard Post will take between 3-5 business days to arrive.
Cutting Edge Chemicals takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items once delivered to the specified address.
Any questions about shipping should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a local order that needs a specific delivery, please contact one of our service agents to organise an alternate shipping method.
*No items can be picked up from the warehouse.
Returns and Refunds for 100% satisfaction guarantee
At Cutting Edge Chemicals you can shop with total peace of mind. If you purchase anything from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order or are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us for a full refund of the purchase price.
To request to return an item to us for your money back:
- Email us, stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return.
- Our team will then issue you a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and advise our return address.
- Please ensure you include this RAN number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly.
- Pack item in the original box or similar box with padding for safe return and post back to the returns address provided on the RAN sheet.
Our Refund Policy applies in relation to every product we sell provided:
- You followed all instructions as stated for each product and only used item as directed.
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with a RAN and authorisation to return.
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging are received back by us in original and satisfactory condition.
- That you don't stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please write a note stating why you chose to return the item and any feedback on what we can improve on.
- Refunds will be deposited into the card that was used for purchase.
All our items are backed by the NSW Consumer Law Legislation.