Microfiber Car Cleaning Cloth
Bringing you one of the worlds most versatile microfiber towels, Cutting Edge Chemicals has developed this multi-use microfibre car cleaning cloth that is not only soft enough to use on paint but hardy enough to keep using wash after wash on the interior.
Made from an 80/20 polymer split, this cloth is sure to make cleaning every inch of your car effortless and cost-effective.
Manufactured in Korea making it one of the most advanced textile products offered in Australia. The 250GSM build of this car cleaning cloth will ensure that you are able to keep washing and reusing this cloth on different parts of the vehicle.
When buying multiple, these will be perfectly matched with Absolute when cleaning engine bays.
Instructions for use:
- Always check detailing cloth for any loose debris before using on a vehicle paint surface.
- Fold detailing cloth in half and then fold again so no edges are showing.
- Use detailing cloth as normal and flip to a clean side as needed.
- After use, place the detailing cloth in a washing machine on the warm cycle with any good quality wool washing liquids. Never use detergents or fabric softeners.
- Air dry on clothes rack then fold and store inside a sealed container.
Never tumble dry on heat cycle or iron as the heat will cause the fibers to fold over and scratch the surface.
After using on dirty areas like wheels or door jambs, never use same cloth on paint even after washing.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours of ordering. Items will be posted via Australian Post unless otherwise stated. If Express Postage is selected, then items in the Sydney Metropol area will arrive in 1-2 business days of receiving the postage information.
The Standard Post will take between 3-5 business days to arrive.
Cutting Edge Chemicals takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items once delivered to the specified address.
Any questions about shipping should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a local order that needs a specific delivery, please contact one of our service agents to organise an alternate shipping method.
*No items can be picked up from the warehouse.
Returns and Refunds for 100% satisfaction guarantee
At Cutting Edge Chemicals you can shop with total peace of mind. If you purchase anything from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order or are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us for a full refund of the purchase price.
To request to return an item to us for your money back:
- Email us, stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return.
- Our team will then issue you a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and advise our return address.
- Please ensure you include this RAN number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly.
- Pack item in the original box or similar box with padding for safe return and post back to the returns address provided on the RAN sheet.
Our Refund Policy applies in relation to every product we sell provided:
- You followed all instructions as stated for each product and only used item as directed.
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with a RAN and authorisation to return.
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging are received back by us in original and satisfactory condition.
- That you don't stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please write a note stating why you chose to return the item and any feedback on what we can improve on.
- Refunds will be deposited into the card that was used for purchase.
All our items are backed by the NSW Consumer Law Legislation.