Car Interior Dressing
Natural Looking Shine
Long Lasting Shine
Specially engineered to quickly and easily clean, restore and protect interior surfaces in one step. Using the latest technology in micro-emulsifiers, RADIANCE lifts contaminants with ease and coats plastic, rubber and vinyl trim with a natural shine and hydrated look.
Boosted with Si02 sealants, it will leave any plastic surface in a fresh hydrophobic state. RADIANCE is so versatile that it can also be used on external plastics to finish off that new car look.
One of the most advanced products on the market due to its ability to repel dust and dirt and minimise stains from food spills etc around the centre console.
Australian made & owned
Revitalise: Spray 1-3 squirts onto the clean side of the microfiber cloth and lightly wipe any plastic, vinyl or rubber surface with product in a singular motion from left to right.
Only use product as directed.
Hydrate: For a sharp glossy new car look, simply wipe over area again with 1-2 more squirts of Radiance.
Enhance: For a matte protected look, use a clean microfiber cloth to wipe over the product to leave a fresh natural look.
INGESTION: If product is swallowed or gets in mouth, do NOT induce vomiting; wash mouth with fresh water and give some water to drink. If symptoms develop, or if in doubt contact a Poisons Information Centre (13 11 26) or a doctor.
SKIN AND EYES: If irritation occurs, flush with fresh water for 15 minutes until product is removed and seek advice from a health care professional.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours of ordering. Items will be posted via Australian Post unless otherwise stated. If Express Postage is selected, then items in the Sydney Metropol area will arrive in 1-2 business days of receiving the postage information.
The Standard Post will take between 3-5 business days to arrive.
Cutting Edge Chemicals takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items once delivered to the specified address.
Any questions about shipping should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a local order that needs a specific delivery, please contact one of our service agents to organise an alternate shipping method.
*No items can be picked up from the warehouse.
Returns and Refunds for 100% satisfaction guarantee
At Cutting Edge Chemicals you can shop with total peace of mind. If you purchase anything from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order or are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us for a full refund of the purchase price.
To request to return an item to us for your money back:
- Email us, stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return.
- Our team will then issue you a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and advise our return address.
- Please ensure you include this RAN number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly.
- Pack item in the original box or similar box with padding for safe return and post back to the returns address provided on the RAN sheet.
Our Refund Policy applies in relation to every product we sell provided:
- You followed all instructions as stated for each product and only used item as directed.
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with a RAN and authorisation to return.
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging are received back by us in original and satisfactory condition.
- That you don't stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please write a note stating why you chose to return the item and any feedback on what we can improve on.
- Refunds will be deposited into the card that was used for purchase.
All our items are backed by the NSW Consumer Law Legislation.