Car Detailing Clay Bar Decontamination pad
Make your car paint feel like glass through the use of this simple to use clay bar system. With its unique composition, this clay pad covers a much larger surface area than any conventional clay bar. This clay pad is perfectly matched with FLAWLESS to allow for thorough decontamination, removing iron deposits that otherwise reduce shine and deteriorate paintwork.
Always use clay pad with a clay lubricant.
1. R i n s e V e h i c l e
You will need to hose down the vehicle
to remove lose dirt.
2. W a s h U s i n g B u c k e t
Wash the vehicle like you would
normally using the 2 bucket method
to remove possibility of swirling. Give
the car a final rinse.
3. L u b r i c a t e W o r k i n g A r e a
Use a dedicated lubricant for claying
the vehicle. To save time you can snow foam the
whole car and use the foam as
lubricant for the panels.
4. C l a y B a r i n g
Using the clay pad, lightly pass over
the panel with the rubber side
touching the paint. Aim for straight
passes overlapping each other in a
cross hatch pattern. You will know its ready to move on
when the paintwork feels super
smooth to touch.
5. W a s h a n d S e a l
Now that all the car is clayed, wash
vehicle again with Flawless Car Wash
Serum as instructed on bottle and
dry. Apply a high quality paint sealer or
wax over the vehicle to ensure that
the car paint is protected.
You can use the Clay pad on any top-coated surface or glass. It is recommended to bed the clay in on a windscreen prior to using it first time on a painted panel. If you get any black lines/ clay on paint simply rub off using a microfiber towel and any polish or wax. Safe to use on paint protected vehicles. DON'T USE ON MATTE PAINT.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours of ordering. Items will be posted via Australian Post unless otherwise stated. If Express Postage is selected, then items in the Sydney Metropol area will arrive in 1-2 business days of receiving the postage information.
The Standard Post will take between 3-5 business days to arrive.
Cutting Edge Chemicals takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items once delivered to the specified address.
Any questions about shipping should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a local order that needs a specific delivery, please contact one of our service agents to organise an alternate shipping method.
*No items can be picked up from the warehouse.
Returns and Refunds for 100% satisfaction guarantee
At Cutting Edge Chemicals you can shop with total peace of mind. If you purchase anything from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order or are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us for a full refund of the purchase price.
To request to return an item to us for your money back:
- Email us, stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return.
- Our team will then issue you a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and advise our return address.
- Please ensure you include this RAN number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly.
- Pack item in the original box or similar box with padding for safe return and post back to the returns address provided on the RAN sheet.
Our Refund Policy applies in relation to every product we sell provided:
- You followed all instructions as stated for each product and only used item as directed.
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with a RAN and authorisation to return.
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging are received back by us in original and satisfactory condition.
- That you don't stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please write a note stating why you chose to return the item and any feedback on what we can improve on.
- Refunds will be deposited into the card that was used for purchase.
All our items are backed by the NSW Consumer Law Legislation.