Rapid wheel cleaner spray
This dedicated wheel cleaner is a strong alkaline based cleaner that will clean your wheels, tyres and undercarriage in a breeze. It is made to lift off dirt, mud and grime off wheel faces with minimal effort in a simple spray on - hose off method.
Designed in Australia, Rapid Wheel Cleaner is a one-of-a-kind formula that will leave your wheels looking like new without any gimmicks. Using the latest nanotechnologies to encapsulate the dirt and bring it to the surface for an easy hose off clean.
For best results, use on only clear coated wheels and never polished, anodized or soft metal wheels (e.g. Alloy, brass, copper etc). If unsure, test in the smallest spot first to ensure there is no chemical reaction.
NOTE: this is a professional grade product for detailers only, if you wish to place an order please email us directly advising your business name and the quantity required.
Australian made & owned
- Spray directly onto a cool, dry wheel to get even coverage. 3-5 squirts will be sufficient for the wheel face and spokes. If soiling is light, let it dwell for 90 seconds and then rinse off immediately. Never let product dry on wheels!
- For more stubborn dirt, follow step above but agitate the wheel with a detailing brush and bucket of water. Dip the brush in, brush section by section until wheel is clean, brushing tyres and wheel wells in the process. Hose off immediately. Repeat if any spots remain.
- For a quick and easy clean, spray on product and use a microfibre cloth in a bucket of water to wipe all areas. Concentrate on the wheel spokes and other hard to reach areas and rinse immediately.
Only work on 1 wheel at a time to avoid product drying on wheel surface.
Ensure you test in an inconspicuous spot first and never use on wheel if you get a reaction whereby the trial spot goes white.
Will not streak or leave any filament on the surface. Test in inconspicuous spot first and always use out of direct sun. Always check in inconspicuous area first. Only use product as directed. Never let product dry on vehicle.
Can be used to clean engine bays and sooty tailpipes. Never spray on polished aluminium.
Very harmful to eyes, always wear gloves and eye protection. Use only as directed on cool, dry wheels.
Inhalation: No first aid measures normally required. However, if inhalation has occurred, and irritation has developed, remove to fresh air and observe until recovered. If irritation becomes painful or persists more than about 30 minutes, seek medical advice.
Skin Contact: Flush contaminated area with lukewarm, gently flowing water for at least 40 minutes, by the clock. DO NOT INTERRUPT FLUSHING. If necessary, keep emergency vehicle waiting (show paramedics this SDS and take their advice). Under running water, remove contaminated clothing, shoes and leather goods (e.g. watchbands and belts). Strongly basic ingredients tend to penetrate the skin and so need longer rinsing than other substances. If irritation persists, repeat flushing. Seek medical attention.
Eye Contact: Immediately flush the contaminated eye(s) with lukewarm, gently flowing water for at least 20-30 minutes, by the clock, while holding the eyelid(s) open. Neutral saline solution may be used as soon as it is available. DO NOT INTERRUPT FLUSHING. If necessary, keep emergency vehicle waiting (show paramedics this SDS and take their advice). Take care not to rinse contaminated water into the unaffected eye or onto face. If irritation persists, repeat flushing. Call a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor urgently. Take special care if exposed person is wearing contact lenses.
Ingestion: If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting; rinse mouth thoroughly with water and contact a Poisons Information Centre. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. Give activated charcoal if instructed.
All orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours of ordering. Items will be posted via Australian Post unless otherwise stated. If Express Postage is selected, then items in the Sydney Metropol area will arrive in 1-2 business days of receiving the postage information.
The Standard Post will take between 3-5 business days to arrive.
Cutting Edge Chemicals takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items once delivered to the specified address.
Any questions about shipping should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a local order that needs a specific delivery, please contact one of our service agents to organise an alternate shipping method.
*No items can be picked up from the warehouse.
Returns and Refunds for 100% satisfaction guarantee
At Cutting Edge Chemicals you can shop with total peace of mind. If you purchase anything from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order or are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us for a full refund of the purchase price.
To request to return an item to us for your money back:
- Email us, stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return.
- Our team will then issue you a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and advise our return address.
- Please ensure you include this RAN number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly.
- Pack item in the original box or similar box with padding for safe return and post back to the returns address provided on the RAN sheet.
Our Refund Policy applies in relation to every product we sell provided:
- You followed all instructions as stated for each product and only used item as directed.
- You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you.
- The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with a RAN and authorisation to return.
- The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging are received back by us in original and satisfactory condition.
- That you don't stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please write a note stating why you chose to return the item and any feedback on what we can improve on.
- Refunds will be deposited into the card that was used for purchase.
All our items are backed by the NSW Consumer Law Legislation.